Follow todayshewore on Twitter

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When life hands you lemons, slice them and toss them in your tea ♥ ♥ ♥


Welp. Today hasn't been my favorite day of 2010, that's for sure. Then again, it hasn't been the worst day either. As if Seniorites wasn't harsh enough, I didn't think it could get much worse. Alas, I was wrong. I am fed up with my life at this point. And by that I don't mean everyone should be watching for a suicide letter, lol. I'm so ready for something new. I'm so close and I see the light at the end of the tunnel.... a very long tunnel that resembles that of a sewing machine... It's like a maze.. you have to make it under the needle before it crushes you, and if you make it, you win and you get to graduate college. Let's all hope, for everyone's sake, that I make it.

There's word on the street of another snow storm brewing for this weekend. All I have to say about that is "PLEASE GOD, NO!" If I have to be snowed in for another long weekend I might actually die. Exaggeration? Oh, alright. UPDATE: my mom just informed me in the middle of my freakout that it's only "snow showers" on Saturday. That I can handle. Now that, that is cleared up, I'm excited for the weekend. My sister is coming in to town...(to drag me to another bridal fair...) and we're finally celebrating my mom's birthday. Dear John and The Cheesecake Factory. YES PLEASE! Then Sunday will be a bummer filled with studying, studio, studying and more studio. Oh well, 3 more months. I can make it.

Posting a little inspiration for the road. ♥ ♥ ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment