Follow todayshewore on Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010



I haven't seen the sunshine in WEEKS!!! I am so beyond happy right now. Aside from that, sorry about my belated blogging. Massive art history test = Friday, me= studying my heart out. Plus we got more snow... which usually results in an overdosage of movie watching and cooking/baking unhealthy things. It's not good on so many levels. I am hoping so so badly that we don't get any more winter weather! I need the sun for my health and well-being. Not to mention, I'm twice as productive. Unfortunately the next 2 days will be spent cramming for the test... this weekend will be spent working on cash flow and attempting to work on my collection.. and perhaps a cocktail at some point. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment