Follow todayshewore on Twitter

Sunday, February 21, 2010

11:11

Annoyed! So annoyed by so many things right now. Tonight is going to be one of those nights where I'm tired, I wanna sleep, but my mind won't stop racing long enough for the rest of me to relax. My anxiety has been super bad lately. I have a lot to consider, but at the end of the day the final say isn't really up to me. I don't like not knowing where I will be or what I will be doing. It keeps me on guard 24/7 and makes me restless. It's like if I get up and ponder the floor things will happen faster. It's almost March and I'm starting to get antsy.

I like this, I like that, I like you, I don't like you, I don't get it, I shouldn't be concerned, Why am I worrying, What if it doesn't work out, How long is this going to take, Should I be concerned with this, What about him, What about her, What time is it, What day is it, What month am I in, How long til graduation, Do I really have to do this, Can it wait til tomorrow, What if I have to do something else tomorrow, What am I doing next week, When is spring break, How much is it, What do I owe you, Did I forget to call, I haven't heard from you, I don't know what's going on, I wish I didn't have to go, I want to go.

How ya like them apples. A penny for my thoughts? I'd be a millionaire.

Goodnight world.

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment